Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Pictures!!!












Soooo - I just made it to Cambridge, Idaho. The last couple of days have been a bit long. I've had some sore legs, but I'm hoping they'll come around in the next few days. My rear derailleur (for those of you who even care) is pretty much crapped out, so I'm hoping to limp it to the next bike shop where I can get a new one. On another note, I had a good birthday dinner last night with a group of bikers from Oregon. They pretty much took me under their wing and invited me to a group dinner where they proceeded to sing me happy birthday. I really wish I could have at least talked to some of you guys that called yesterday, but I guess I'll take what I can get! I'm headed to Council, Idaho tonight, then continuing on towards Missoula tomorrow! Here are pictures from the past week or so. Hope all is well with everyone. - Cameron






2 comments:

mom said...

Hi Cameron, Here's another comment; I've sent two but can'y find them. Obviously, I need to perfect this blogging! I think of you every day many times and adire your adventurous spirit! Hope you have a good break in Jackson Hole. Lots of love, Mom

Unknown said...

bummer about your bike, but remember last year at the beginning of my trip when that awesome guy who put our bikes together showed you my derailleur and it was all bent? He was like, "You won't make it very far with this..." and then I made it the whole way without needing to replace it... I hope everything works out with yours...cool photos by the wayyy

talk to you later, mia