Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to Portland

















So here I am in Portland, OR sittin' at Mike Riscica's house, with his puppy Molly at my feet. Traveling went smoothly yesterday - Mike picked me up at the airport, fed me a fantastic dinner, and set me up with a spare room to get my stuff together. My bike's together and my paniers are packed - Now it's off to the P.O. to mail some stuff home and to send some things that I won't need everyday a couple weeks down the road. I'll be out at the Coast tomorrow dipping my wheels if all goes well. Hope everyone back East is having a great start to Summer!!! bye for now

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Cameron: Glad to hear your flight to Portland went smoothly and that you had a comfortable place to spend your first day out West. We will all be looking forward to reading your travel updates. Quincy sends his best. Love, Dad

AshleyLanae said...

Hey!
this is Ashley from the coffee shop. Kelly posted a message about your site on her myspace.
Anyways, hope your trip started off on a good foot.
-Ashley

Evan Downey said...

Swankenstein! Glad to see the trip's going well. All's quiet back at Darrow. Getting ready to head south in a few days for vacation. Brocoin and I are going to meet up in Boston in mid-July. We'll pour one out for you. Travel safe.

Evan