Monday, June 23, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Hey all - I'm in Dayville, OR now - almost 450 miles since I left Portland. I'm staying in a church hostel tonight, which was a very welcome surprise - shower, laundry, kitchen, etc. Anyway, since I last wrote, I've left Corvallis and gone through Lebanon, Sweet Home, Tombstone Pass, Saniam Pass, Sisters, Redmond, Ochoco Pass, Mitchell, and now Dayville! You can probably figure out my route from those towns......The reason I say technical difficulties is because I haven't been able to upload pictures, and this computer doesn't seem to be agreeing with it. Anyhoo, I'll upload some pics asap. Hope everyone's well!!!.......I'm hoping to push to Jackson, WY for July 4th! We'll see!

6 comments:

Mr. Moore said...

Yeah Cam! Sounds like you are rippin' right along! Def. give my brother a call to give him a heads up you are coming into Jackson...im sure he can put u up and more importantly show you a good time :)

Unknown said...

I saw Jess the other day, she's out with the other Apogee leaders now on their leader training. We talked about the trip, and remembering your excellent mustache. I hope you thought of us at Cape Lookout, and when you took a dip in the Pacific. I hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly, it seems you're doing well so far!

Unknown said...

Hi Cameron, it's great following your progress. We'll be thinking about you tomorrow, 6/25 - ENJOY!!! Love, Lynne et al

Cameron said...

Hi Cameron: Hope you have a special day today and are able to kick back a little bit and enjoy your birthday. I stopped by FAST this AM and your truck should be all set upon your return. Quincy sends his best! Talk to you soon. Love, Dad

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

whoops, i don't know what just happened, my post just deleted aaaanyway, was trying to say happy birthday! i'll keep an eye out for you when i fly out to cali tomorrow! hope you're having fun and see ya in august! love *gilby