Saturday, July 5, 2008








So - I haven't written anything in a while, but the past week or so has been pretty crazy, with lots of miles, and little time for much else. I made it to Jackson, WY last night for the fourth of July. I'm staying with Nathaniel's brother Jason - which has been great - It looks like I'll be here til Monday, because I have to pick up a package at the Jackson post office before I head out. So in the past week or so I've been at hot springs in Idaho, stayed with a great girl in Missoula, randomly met up with my friend Seth's uncle Keith and cousin Emily, and have now put in about 1450 miles - yeehaw. I'm pretty fried from the past couple days. Two nights ago I had dinner at Old Faithful in Yellowstone, then finished the 125 mile day at around 9:30 at night. I made it to Jackson around 4 yesterday and just met some other guys who are doing the RAGBRAI - a bike ride across Iowa starting on the 19th of July. I'm thinking that I may adjust my route to go further North so that I can do that 6 day ride, then maybe come home through Naples, NY! Anyhoo - Hope all is well with everyone! chao - Cameron

oh and the pictures - The one with all the photos is the from the wall of the Adventure Cycling headquarters in Missoula - the snapshot of me is at the very bottom! The rest should be pretty self explanatory - just pretty county!

No comments: