Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OHIO!!!!

So here I am in Bowling Green, Ohio - Everything has gone well in the past couple weeks. I finished the RAGBRAI in Iowa last Saturday with two great kids - Joe and Sam David - a couple brothers from Nebraska who were super fun to spend the week with. Between seeing Styx live and riding across Iowa with 10 to 15 thousand people, it was a great week. I've been cranking away the past couple days and am hoping to make it up into NY state this weekend. I'll publish more pictures as soon as I can, but right now, I've gotta focus on the riding! If all goes well, I should be in Boston on the 10th of August! Hope everyone's doing well - Can't wait to be home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cameron: Hope all is going well and you are not getting too soaked. We are looking forward to seeing you in New Lebanon this weekend and joining you for the final leg of your adventure. Love, Dad